February 07 2019 source：
Grill 5.0 is a product (or service) operated by Shenzhen Lanxun Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Grill 5.0", "us", "us" or "our"), which allows you to control and manage smart meat Class thermometer, a device that uses your mobile device. We understand the importance of your personal information and will do our best to protect it. we promise:
1. We will be transparent about the different types of information we may use and how we use them.
2. Before sharing your personal information with a third party, we will ask for your consent, not for your request or service provided, and only when we think they will provide you with popular additional services this way.
3. We will use first-class data security tools to protect your data and protect Grill 5.0 products from unauthorized access.
You hereby declare and warrant that you are an adult when you start using this product (or service). If you are a minor, your guardian must agree to your use of this product (or service) and agree to the relevant terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please send an email to email@example.com.
1. How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways, and cannot be used alone or in combination with other information to identify a specific person or reflect the activities of a specific person.
1.1 Provide you with the following core functions
(1) Location information authority
Grill 5.0 needs to scan ble devices for device discovery. .
If you do not provide such information, we do not have the authority to obtain location information, and you will not be able to use Grill 5.0 to discover, bind, control and manage thermometer devices.
In order for you to provide feedback on issues with the Grill 5.0 application, we need to collect the following information from you: your contact information and description of the issue, as well as screenshots and videos of the issue. Used to analyze the cause of the current problem. The purpose of collecting your contact information is to send you solutions to problems and provide you with after-sales service.
We will use your personal information in the following ways: Analyze and resolve the reported problems. We will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third parties, and will not display or disclose your personal information.